Obowiązki osoby zatrudnionej
- Contributes to the activities of the teams across rotational assignments paired with formal classroom studies.
- EEDPs should finish the assignments and meet the evaluation criteria in each rotation.
- Complete Advanced Course in Engineering and trainings defined in the program, as well as the associated homework, homework to be done outside the office hours, with required quality rating.
- Partner with teams within the business unit to specify needs, about project approach and presents outcomes.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Contributes to a wide variety of projects and assignments to grow technical skills, leadership skills and business acumen. communicates
- Works within a team setting and / or under guidance from Assignment Leader.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered and explains technical information to others.
- Master Degree in Engineering/Engineering degree with specialization in Mechanical, Aeronautical/Aerospace, Materials, Energy or Undergraduate students who plan to graduate within Sept 2022
- Up to 2 years post-graduation experience
- Demonstrated Academic excellence
- Passion for engineering with strong technical attitude and an analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong commitment to a career in technology
- Curiosity to explore different Engineering roles and topics
- Geographically mobility
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Polish and in English
- Internship Experience preferable
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage multiple tasks in a complex environment
- Proactivity and problem solving attitude
- Team player with and able to work with remote teams
- International Experience could be a plus
- EU Work Permit
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work (hybrid model - work from office/home) – flexibility depending on the type of position
- Co-financing of the multisport card for the employee and the immediate family
- Medical care in an on-site medical clinic
- Discretionary awards
- Holiday bonus
- Christmas bonus
- Cash rewards under the employee suggestion system
- Generali group insurance - the basic variant of life insurance and accident insurance fully financed by the employer with the option of insuring family members
- Co-financing for corrective glasses for work at the monitor
- Subsidizing summer camps / winter camps / green schools for employees' children
- Sodexo santa claus vouchers for employees' children
- Integration events with numerous attractions for employees and their families: the carnival ball and the family picnic (beyond the pandemic period)
- Active employee groups within inclusion & diversity: women's network, volunteers, healthahead
- inżynieria materiałowa
- lotnictwo i kosmonautyka
- polski (zaawansowany)
- angielski (zaawansowany)